Fire Safety Equipment
Fire is one of the greatest hazards of our civilization. For industries as well as residential buildings fire is a real threat. To reduce the loss of fire-related accidents fire detection and alarm system is very helpful.
The Fire alarm protection system is a fire alarm system has a number of devices working together to detect and warn people through visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies are present. These alarms may be activated automatically from smoke detectors and heat detectors or may also be activated via manual fire alarm activation devices such as manual call points or pull stations.
Automatic fire detection systems can significantly reduce property damage, personal injuries, and loss of life from fire in the workplace. They quickly identify a developing fire and alert occupants and emergency response personnel before extensive damage occurs. Automatic fire detector may also have a direct connection to an alarm monitoring center and control panel to networking interface with BCMGBD.
Fire alarm specialty equipment, such as sampling systems, fiber-optic systems, digital linear heat detection, flame detectors and optical beam smoke detectors, can be used in premises not suitable for ordinary fire detectors. Read more about fire alarm specialty equipment.
To ensure fire safety various types of fire suppression systems can control and extinguish fire both automatically and manually. As a fire fighting equipment’s company, we can ensure quality products.
Advantages of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems:
- An Early Warning Benefit, Low Cost and Opportunity to Place the Device in Chosen Locations.
- Smoke & Heat detectors are best in areas where early detection and warning of a fire is critical to the preservation of life.
Fire Pump, Elevator, SPRINKLER Flow & Tamper Switch can be connected with Fire Alarm for saving a life.
FIRE DETECTION AND PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Wireless Fire Smock Detector
- Optical Fire Smock Detector
- Wireless Fire Heat Detectors
- Optical Fire Heat Detectors
- Fire Smock Detector Warning System
- Fire Extinguisher (1 KG – 20 KG )
- Automatic Fire Protecting Extinguisher
- Car Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Exit Light & Emergency Light
- fire sprinkler
- Fire System Control Panel
- Automatic fire Siren System
- Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- Medium- and High-Expansion Foam Systems
- Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing Systems
- Foam-Water Sprinkler and Foam-Water Spray Systems
- Smoke Control Systems
All Type of Fire Protection system & Equipment System Provider & wholesaler.